Four

Image result for lonely girl tumblr

I am sorry. Sometimes, I get jealous thinking that someone else could make you happier than I could. Especially a girl who know everything about you, always with you, taking pictures with you. I guess it's my insecurities acting up. Because I know I am not the prettiest, smartest or most fun and exciting. But, I do know that no matter how hard and long you look, you will never find somebody that loves you like I do. I am wishing takes my hearts back and leaving the pieces on the floor. Despite the memories I can't do this anymore. I give up. I love you, but I seriously can't do anymore! I feel I am being played with all your promise. And I am having the thoughts of hurting myself that I haven't had in years because of you. I was quite but I was not blind. I hate myself for still waiting for you. Take care. - from my sincere heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add a comment. Thank you!